Not just mere facts of my life... :P

Pages

A Truth of Life

2

Posted by Zabi | Posted on 05:55

What is Life?

Well, the answer that I might give to this question actually depends on my mood. Sometimes it seems to me like a wonderful journey and quite often it does not. Right now it feels like a stinking pile of shit which is getting slinkier by every passing moment. Just felt like unloading this pile of filthy slime of my life somewhere. Then I remembered about this blog I created. Sorry readers (if there are anybody still left), kindly bear with me and this stinking article. This is the reason why I am back to blogosphere, to let my frustrations out.

Since my last article I took a very long break. Where I was gone, somebody might ask

No where!! Absolutely nowhere….

Intellectually, professionally, personally I am just at the same position that I used to be a year back. I actually thought I would take a break from everything else, and will give a plenty of time to myself to rejuvenate my body and mind. But the thing that I realized is I am not a goddamn Buddha to get some sort of enlightenment through the abstention of worldly activities. That is why I am back.

A truth I learned through my behavior for past few months,

Result of doing nothing is simply nothing….

Well it is that a simple truth of life. Some people take their plain commonsense to understand it, some take a life time. For me it took a part of my life time to understand it. I hope with this unforeseen enlightenment of mine I hope to flush all the stink that has accumulated in my life for my inactivity and to revert back on this wonderful journey called life.



Comments (2)

hey zabi,
after a long time you are back.thats nice dear!
and i can feel change in you......intellectually. may be my absance made you intellegent. good going!
keep it up...
sameera.

don worry Zabi...time will heal everything but not us...and v'll be the same forever....NOTHING!!!

Post a Comment