Posted by Zabi | Posted on 23:04
What Am I? This question always bothered me all along my life. I tried to give an answer to this question many a time. I gave satisfying answers every time but I know that I have never been honest. Blogging is an attempt to find my true inner self. I think I am now getting a bit closer to finding an answer. I also know achieving a categorical answer to this question is never possible owing to the dynamism of human nature. However I believe gratification lies in our pursuit to find an answer.
In this pursuit of finding inner self I found things that I have been doing all wrong. Of all things some have been thrust upon me by others, some I have been doing for no reason or probably fearing a change that might occur if not done and finally have done some hoping they were good for me but actually are not. I got to know that these are the things kept me unhappy all my life. I started trying to change them all by myself. I am hoping to find many more such things about me. I am now on my pursuit of happiness.


Very well put...you've expressed here what some of us try to do with blogging...find our inner selves!
he he i jus thot u felt the pain of my broker pen !!! :P
so jus left it as such ;)
Hey Zabi,
where are u man?
didn't come online so long.what happened,dear? i think u r too busy in searching adavnced courses. but its oaky.........i miss u when i m online.
best of luck,buddy.
take care.
You are the best writer I came across in my life....thae way you use blogging is just awesome.....